Portabilizer Portable License Keygen Free Download [32|64bit] (Updated 2022)
Portabilizer is a simple-to-use application that allows you to create portable launcher files for your favorite programs or, if the target program is not available, it can simply create a shortcut to the file where it’s located.
– support 32 and 64-bit versions of Windows
– supports programs as.exe,.msi and.scr.
– includes the size of the portable executable
– supports the file formats of the target application, including executables, installers, and.scr files.
– creates 64-bit version of the portable executable and a 32-bit version of the shortcut for compatibility issues.
– create compressed portable file to save space
– generates.reg file for the updated target properties
– launches the target application
Portabilizer Portable Cracked Version – How to use the program:
Step 1: Place the portable version of Portabilizer Portable on the target location, where you want to create your launcher file.
Portabilizer Portable will attempt to launch the file that is named portable.exe, by default. However, if the.exe file does not exist, it will create a shortcut in your Start menu folder. However, the portable executable will not appear as a shortcut.
Step 2: Specify the target location to launch the portable executable:
The location can be a directory, drive, or network. You must specify the location where the executable file is located.
Portabilizer Portable – Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 are all supported.
Portabilizer Portable – Supported file types:
Portable executable (portable.exe) for target executables, portable MSI files for target MSI packages, portable SCR files for target SCR files.
Portabilizer Portable – File format:
Compressed portable executable that is stored in.port file
Portabilizer Portable – Operating system:
Compatibility mode for 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows.
Portabilizer Portable – Size:
Maximum is 300 KB.
Portabilizer Portable – Run at Startup:
You can select if Portabilizer should run at Startup, or once the target has been launched.
Portabilizer Portable – Shortcuts:
Create the shortcut in your Start menu folder
Portabilizer Portable – Create registry for target:
In Windows operating systems, files in the registry are stored in a directory under the Registry key Path. For example, the path for the Windows registry is
Portabilizer Portable Crack Activation Code With Keygen
– Enter the program name, launch target and target command-line parameters
– Select the icon files and output folder
– Integrated portable-specific formats: 6-way compressed (with Bzip2), 8-way compressed (with RAR) and 7zip-compressed
– Support for RAR and Bzip2 file formats for icons, self-extracting and self-burn programs
– Choose icons (with wildcards) from your local file system
– Separate from all other application to avoid conflicts (eg. NSIS)
– Auto-detects the MAC address of the running machine
– License: Shareware
To uninstall, use the solution provided by the end-user:
Click ‘Install / Uninstall’
Select the program name in the displayed window.
Deselect the checkbox next to the program name.
Click OK or Apply
Portable Control Panel Description:
– Select the folder for icon display and files storage
– Display the information about the files
– Switch the display of files
– Display directory icons for directories (with Wildcards)
– Switch the action for open directory icons
– Add directory to the executable folders folder
– Open Explorer window with a specific shortcut
– Window mode with a specific shortcut
– Open the desktop with a specific shortcut
– Open the Start menu with a specific shortcut
– Open the Taskbar with a specific shortcut
– Launch the program with a specific shortcut
– Open the main executable in explorer (NOTE! If you use the short-cut to open the program, this option may not work!)
Portable Desktop Description:
– Select the target folder
– Set desktop icon for the program (optional)
Portable System Description:
– Select target folder
– Open system-specific program for all files
Portable Icon Description:
– Select target folder
– Click ‘Choose’ button.
– Select Icons (with Wildcards) from your local file system.
– Click ‘OK’ button.
– Click ‘Start’ button
– Select the output folder to save the installed icons.
– Click ‘OK’ button.
– Repeat this process for all icons.
Portable System Details:
– Properties: Display information about target folders.
– Actions: Click the icon to open target folder
– Properties: Click the icon to open target folder
– Properties: Click the icon to open target
Portabilizer Portable Crack Free
Create Portable executables in one click.
Use a Windows Shell account to start portables.
Option to create self-extracting or compressed files.
Option to create portable launchers.
Option to compress your portables.
Option to create special shortcut and shortcuts.
Option to create portable msi files.
Option to create portable registry entries.
Will run on older Windows versions.
Will run on newer Windows versions.
Why did you make it?
Because I always start them manually by downloading/uncompressing and then double-clicking on the executable.
It’s very, very annoying and makes me feel like getting to be old and doing it all manually again.
So that’s what I did.
Make it ultra-easy for newbies, by creating a tray icon or a portable launcher for easy, unattended, fast access to the tool.
Make it easy and fast, because my experience tells me that your experience is the same. I know you don’t want to start all that stuff manually, we all do it differently.
The interface is simple because it’s necessary. Otherwise I would have had to explain step by step what you need to do.
Maybe I would be doing this for free, but then you guys wouldn’t be so eager to download my new applications, and many more people would be missing out on the good stuff. Now you can all benefit from my work.
I created this tool for a specific reason.
You probably already have it on your PC and don’t even notice it.
It’s enough to have an executable that you can run directly from the desktop, the start menu or the Windows context menu, which is exactly what Portabilizer does.
If you already have the original application and want to create a portable launcher for your application, you can do it by running Portabilizer.
To make it even easier, you can run it using a shortcut or a tray icon. You can even create portable executables, provided you have a portable executable file to use as an icon.
Some people will download the tools I create, but many more will use the tools already on their PC.
It’s easy to use and allows you to create very easy-to-use portable applications.
This is why I have to share it with you guys.
What’s New In Portabilizer Portable?
Portabilizer is a simple-to-use tool that will let you create a shortcut for any program on your computer.
What you see is what you get: no frills, no useless options. Just pack up a bit of a software, maybe even get a nice icon for it, and make the entire procedure as easy and fast as possible.
Great for begginers, basic users, portables, advid tinkerers, etc. Designed by a designer and
– Launch any program on your computer, including desktop icons.
– Create launchers, shortcuts, desktops, and icon files.
– Customize output files based on your needs.
– Store multiple shortcut and icon files.
– Create and rename files at will.
– Splashscreen option, if you wish.
– Internal options for advanced users:
o - Support for Windows executables (without path).
o - Source of the target file.
o - Copy of the launch parameters.
o - Status bar.
o - Low CPU and RAM usage.
o - Undo and redo if needed.
o - History of latest launched files.
o - Organize your desktop icons in folders.
o - Change the icon’s appearance:
o - Folder icon/system icon.
o - Background color.
o - Folder icon color.
o - Folder icon size.
o - JPG picture with transparency.
o - JPEG picture.
– Very low system requirements:
o - Requires only 1 megabyte of hard disk space.
o - Supports Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 98 and Windows 95.
o - Supports
Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later with Mac OS X 10.7 or later, Win 98SE, NT, XP or newer
Laptop or Desktop with 2GB RAM
1.5 GB hard disk space
AMD or Intel Pentium III 650 MHz or higher
DirectX 8.1 or OpenGL 2.0 supported
Web browser: Internet Explorer 7 or Firefox 3.5 or later, Safari 5 or 6
Player features include:
3D surround sound and stereo speaker system